Which banks are supported by Snoop?

The FCA are certainly the people who would enforce the rules.

If you happen to be a customer of these providers, it would certainly be interesting to know how they answer you, if you were to ask how you access your account through a 3rd party service as per your rights.

Paul

1 Like

Why isn’t metro bank an option

Hi @Louierian1 - we’d love to connect with Metro, but they don’t make it possible as they don’t offer any Open Banking interfaces that apps like Snoop need.

See here for a list of all those who do support Open Banking (and a few like Metro that sadly don’t):

Paul

The original post has been updated as today we have been able to enable John Lewis Credit Card in Snoop.

This is for customers who have taken out the new John Lewis card through the card provider NewDay (rather than an old HSBC partnership that John Lewis used to have).

Paul

1 Like

Hello @paul_k,

NewDay has now fully retired the Amazon Platinum card and app. Do users migrating to the NewDay Pulse card need to take any action or will Snoop automatically handle the changeover?

Thanks

Hi @Martin that depends on how NewDay are doing the migration. They haven’t issued apps like us any guidance on action we need to take.

Do you happen to know if your account details remain the same - even if you’ve had a new physical card issued? i.e. can you see a history of your Amazon account transactions in your NewDay app? If so, then there should be no action to take.

If you’ve been given a new account for the Pulse card, then that account would need to be added separately.

Paul

Hello @paul_k,

I received and activated my Pulse card at the weekend. The card number is identical as my Amazon Platinum card, only the expiry date and CVV are different, so it feels very much like a simple rebrand. The Pulse app shows transactions and statements going back to June 2022. Perhaps it will be a transparent changeover - in Google Pay the Amazon Platinum card has automatically changed into Pulse without me needing to do anything.