SnoopSpace Terms of Service (Code of Conduct)
These legal terms (English law applies) are between you and Usnoop Limited (Snoop/us/we) and you agree to them by using the SnoopSpace Forum.
If you have any questions about this service, please get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Code of Conduct
The purpose of this Code of Conduct is to provide our forum values, explain what standards we maintain and the measures we take to protect them.
By using the SnoopSpace forum, you agree to follow this Code of Conduct. We may change this code from time to time but if we do it will be available here. We may suspend or remove your access to the forum if you don’t follow these guidelines.
Please do not:
- Break the law when using the forum
- Try to use another user’s account without their permission
- Buy, sell or trade in usernames or other unique identifiers on the forum
- Advertise, share chain communications or other solicitations through the forum, or use it to gather personal information of other users for commercial gain
- Falsely imply that you’re affiliated or endorsed by Snoop
- Show any part of the forum on other websites with iframe
- Disable, avoid or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the forum
- Strain the infrastructure of the forum with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems supporting the forum
- Impersonate others through the forum
- Encourage or help anyone in violation of these terms.
You’re fully responsible for your content, so please make sure you have permission to post it (if this is needed) and you won’t harm others by sharing it. And do remember the forum is open to other customers so please don’t disclose any personal information. If you need any support on a one to one basis, you can always email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you directly.
Values and Behaviours
The SnoopSpace Forum is a place where all customers should feel welcome and comfortable in expressing their views.
As such please:
- Never exclude or mistreat other users based on their gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition, physical appearance, race, age or religion
- Never use language or humour which could be taken as oppressive or offensive
- Always be respectful in sharing your views and respect the views of others
- Never harass, be confrontational or deliberately de-rail a conversation
- Always make sure any content you are sharing is appropriate, valuable and will not offend others.
Consequences of breaking the rules
In severe cases, we may immediately revoke a user’s access meaning they can no longer use this forum. Otherwise, we will send a warning pointing out any content that we believe to be inappropriate, and may give a short-term suspension or fully remove access if this continues.
If you see any behaviour which you think is breaking this Code of Conduct or which makes you feel uncomfortable please do contact the Snoop team at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can hit the 3 dots at the bottom of the post you’re not happy with, and then the ‘flag’ symbol, to report your concerns privately to the Snoop content moderators.
Thank you for helping us to make SnoopSpace a welcoming, safe place to be.
And happy posting!
Other Key Terms
You may close your account at any time by emailing email@example.com
Nothing in these terms gives Snoop any ownership rights in intellectual property that you share on SnoopSpace, such as your account information, posts, or other content you submit to the forum. Nothing in these terms gives you any ownership rights to Snoop’s intellectual property, either.
SnoopSpace may hyperlink to and integrate forums and services run by others. Snoop doesn’t make any warranty about services run by others, or content they may provide.
Snoop welcomes your feedback and suggestions for the forum. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree that Snoop will be free to act on feedback and suggestions you provide, and that we won’t have to notify you that your feedback was used, get your permission to use it, or pay you. You agree not to submit feedback or suggestions that you believe might be confidential or proprietary, to you or others.
We may keep you informed under these terms using the email address you provide for your account on the forum, or by posting a message to the homepage of the forum or your account page.
If these Terms change, we’ll post the new content here, or if the change is material, will notify you by email.
Either you or Snoop may end this agreement at any time. When our agreement ends, your permission to use the forum also ends.