Monzo Pots

Hi @brunosmm I understand how important the Pots feature is to Monzo customers and we really want to integrate with them more fully as quickly as possible.

However, when it comes to bank integrations our immediate focus has to be bringing in many of the larger banks that we don’t yet support. Although we already support over 25 different providers, we are yet to deliver some really important ones that take up a lot of development effort because of the services they provide (An update on Starling And Amex). We also have HSBC that have launched a new platform to unlock Credit Cards and Savings Accounts, but again this requires effort on our side too.

Our bank integration teams have to focus fully on this type of work first.

Once we have those in place, we will certainly be looking to extend services with banks we already work with like Monzo. It’s very difficult to put a timescale on this because we’ve seen with Amex for example how we can be massively delayed if the bank services are not operating as we’d hope or expect. However, as we are mid-way though Q2 now, it’s unlikely any additional Monzo development will start before Q3.

I’m really sorry if this is disappointing to you, but I hope you can understand the priority decisions we have to take?

Paul

2 Likes