Snoop's New Beta

Yep, sign me up ! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi everyone - hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend. :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Thank you all for your support in joining our VIP Beta group - we’re excited to say that we’ll be distributing further information to you via email this week! :snoop:

If you didn’t manage to sign up to the VIP Beta but would still like to test our new app, please look out for a Snoop in your Snoop feeds where you can find more info on how to sign up.

2 Likes

@tom.player look forward on how the integration to helping the new beta app will go.

2 Likes

Hello - new snooper here. Would love to start out with all the new features if possible! Obvs it would mean I don’t know how it compares to previous versions, but could be useful from a newbie POV?

1 Like

Hi @tom.player I’ve just had the email to join the Beta programme, but when I click on the link, I get this

1 Like

Hey @Stokie - I’ll drop you a DM so that we can discuss further.

1 Like

Hey @Caffers - of course! We’d love to have you take part.

We’ll sort that out for you in the next couple of days - look out for an email :slight_smile: :snoop:

1 Like

Beta joined all working thanks.

2 Likes

I’m happy to be part of the Beta, as use the app several times a day!

2 Likes

Hi,

If you still need Beta Testers then I’d be happy to help.

IPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14.6

Cheers

2 Likes

I got the same “you’re not authorised” message when clicked link :sob:

Sorry to hear that @meedavid

It sounds like the email address we have for you may not match the one you use on your Google Play account? If so, please can you drop us a line at hello@snoop.app with your Google Play email address and we’ll add that meaning you can access the beta?

Cara

Of course @Andyc4tr - be great to have you on the beta team :muscle:

thanks for your support!

Yes please @Tawny - great news you want to join the beta! We’ll get that sorted over the next few days.

Cara

@Cara Evening Cara,

I too get the message posted by Stokie. I have actually just emailed you then remembered (long day) I can come to post. I have IPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14.6 but had an Android handset before. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. Thank you.

The email you sent the invite to (my gmail acct) is same as Google play acct.

Hey @heybigsaver - ah ok that may be the reason as I suspect we thought you were still and Android user, but if you’re now on iOS you’ll need a different link. Sorry about that.

Please can you leave this with me and we’ll re-send you an invitation which should work for you a little later today?

Cara

1 Like

Thanks @meedavid - can I just check, is your Google Play set up on UK? If so, and you’ve still not got access I’ll check this with the team today and we’ll get it sorted.

Thanks!

Yes set for UK.

Hey @heybigsaver - you’ll be getting an invitation from TestFlight which will allow you to access the beta on iOS very shortly.

Please do shout with any problems! Cara

1 Like