Snoop's New Beta

I think I already registered in-app, but if not then count me in too please!

1 Like

Me too please.

1 Like

Yes please! And YES to Merchant Spending! :clap:t2: Happy to give Snoop a robot workout.

2 Likes

Hey @jamiebally @Stokie @hawkzzter @sean.read and @charlwillis

Thank you all for agreeing to be part of our VIP Beta group - we’re so excited to get the new app into your hands and to hear what you think! :snoop:

Please keep an eye out for an email from us in the next couple of weeks. :grin:

4 Likes

I’d like to test please

1 Like

Hello
I’d be interested in helping out too if you need anyone else for user testing :+1:

1 Like

Hi @tom.player

This sounds like an important and significant beta. I’d love to participate, if I may. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @tom.player I would love to be part of this as well!

Many thanks!

1 Like

Hi there… Yes would love to be part of the VIP early access to the beta! As I said to one of your colleagues previously, I’m a very long time user of quicken for personal use and looking for something more modern to replace it

1 Like

Good Morning @meedavid @JJ13 @Martin @MBA1413 @M4RKP

Thank you all so much for registering your interest in our Beta - your support means the world.

We’ll be in touch which more information over the next couple of weeks :snoop:

2 Likes

Hello I’m interested :relaxed:

1 Like

Love to be part of the Beta

1 Like

Hi.

I would love to be part of the Beta group

1 Like

I was selected in app for the beta but being a VIP beta tester sounds like something I’d be interested in!

1 Like

Hey @Nattmoore @Giwaff @Pzippy and @Slicknade

It’s amazing to hear you’re all interested in the VIP Beta group - thank you for your support!

We’ll be in touch soon about the next steps :snoop:

1 Like

I would love to take part in the beta it seems to contain a lot of features that I think are currently lacking

1 Like

Would it be possible to be a beta tester?

1 Like

Hey @Chris75 and @Whirlwindlass - we’d love to have you as part of our Beta! We’ll be in touch soon with more details. :snoop:

Thank you for your support!

Tom

2 Likes

@tom.player thanks much appreciated.

count me in!

1 Like