Bunch of ideas

So I have some feedback and ideas on the beta:

1. I mentioned previously being able to manually change the name of a retailer which would be most relevant for Paypal transactions. I was told this wasn’t possible but still wonder if you could look into it as I previously used Yolt which had this capability.

2. Custom pay day - please!!!

3. Being able to add notes or tags to each transaction. Ideally so that you could search by tag but even if you can’t provide that right now then at least being able to add a note to the transaction. Something you can do with Yolt and Monzo

4. Being able to add a photo receipt to a transaction

5. Custom categories - when are they coming out? For example I want to add ‘kids’, ‘pets’, ‘petrol’, ‘clothing’ etc.

6. Showing the available balance and current balance for each account.

7. Being able to sync across two users, for example me and my OH rather than us having to have seperate snoop accounts and logins

8. Setting up goal/maximum spend for each category - but that’s the least important for me.

I’ve emailed this to you as well but would be good to see if any other users want to see any of these options as well!

3 Likes

Thanks again for the great comments @GilaCo

I know Lucy explained this but so others are aware in case they’re not already, custom categories are now live in the beta version of Snoop so it’d be great to hear what you think of the feature!

And the rest of your feedback has been shared and will be discussed with the whole team :blush:

Appreciated!
Cara

1 Like

I completely, bur completely support the joining two snoops accounts so that we can see a total spending of the household on each phone! That would be fantastic!

2 Likes

Hi Snoop team,

I’ve just had my March 2022 Monthly round-up email from Snoop telling me about all the ways I can save money. Which is great, thank you, except that as a savvy Snoop user, I’ve already recently changed bank accounts to take advantage of a financial perk, taken out more competitive insurance (car and pet), I’ve had a Curve card for some time (which is also now linked to Snoop as a manual addition), changed broadband providers, etc.

What would be really great is if Snoop could just silence certain Snoops and call-outs and promotions based on things we’ve recently done or already have. Or allow us to select things we want to silence (also perhaps we might have other products elsewhere currently unsupported by Snoop). Because at the moment I find myself skimming over the Snoops and emails mentally thinking that there’s nothing in there for me because I’ve already done them and I therefore might be missing a gold nugget of advice that is relevant for me.

By all means allow us to only silence things for a period of time so that we don’t forget, or align them to set expiry dates, but it will help stay as relevant to us rather than become repetitive through Snoop being a victim of its own success! :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks @charlwillis

This is very timely as we looking at some upcoming changes in this area, for after we launch our new Snoop Plus product (look out for news on that very soon!).

I’ve shared this around the whole team and we will be sure to think about it.

Paul

1 Like

Thank you @paul_k.