Hi - I’m very pleased to announce our next app release for both IOS and Android. This will be rolled out on Tuesday 3rd March.
It contains some very exciting new features, which I know many of you have been patiently waiting for
- Biometric Login - you can log into Snoop using the security capabilities on your device (such as face or finger recognition)
- Rename Accounts - you can now create custom names for all of your linked accounts
- Remove Accounts - you can now remove any account you have previously linked to Snoop
- New banks: Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank
- If we don’t have snoops for a particular merchant, we now give an opportunity for customers to submit their own
Bugs and Cosmetic Changes
- New category icons - we’ve had a spring clean and introduced some nicer looking category icons…we hope you like them
- The category detail screen will now include pending transactions
- We’ve improved how re-categorisation works on Android devices
- We’ve fixed some problems with Android ‘Dark Mode’
- We’ve fixed a problem where Snoops that have been liked but removed from the feed, come back after a while
So as you can see, we’ve been busy since our last release two weeks ago!
We will need to have a small outage on Tuesday morning from 09:30 to deliver these changes. I’d expect this to take no more than 2 hours, and hopefully a lot quicker. You will see a message in the app to say Snoop is not available during this time.
Let us know what you think about the new features?