Hi everyone - it’s that time again
Tomorrow night (28th May) we will be releasing the next version of Snoop. The details are:
- Order your accounts any way you like – now you can lift and shift your accounts to put them in any order that makes sense to you. A little feature we know will make a big difference to lots of Snoopers.
- Reminders about reconnecting accounts – under banking regulations, you have to reconnect to Snoop every 90 days so we’ve added a few ways to nudge you about this in plenty of time.
- Easier to leave a review – if you tell us you’re enjoying Snoop, we’ll give you the option to link through to the App Store and write a review. Just in case you want to help us spread the word.
- Update your details – iOS users can now change their name and email address in the App. Android users got this in the last release.
- Bug fixes – the usual mix of fixes to make Snoop even slicker and quicker.
We will be making some system changes to support this change from 10pm on Thursday into the early hours of Friday.
The new apps should be available to update in both the Apple Store and Google Play first thing on Friday.