It’s time for another release (amazingly, our 21st feature release of the year )
We’ve got some nice improvements ready:
- Refresh your account balances on demand – so you can always get the latest view of your money.
- See a graph of your month-to-month spend for each of your bills and regular payments (red if it’s up, green if it’s down).
- Tell us you’ve already switched a service (like your energy or mobile) through Snoop so we can reflect this in your app experience.
- Pending transactions from your bank will now be reflected in your balance (for certain banks)
- Give Snoop your address – so we can pre-populate info for you and share any local Snoops that could be useful to you.
- See a summary of the bills and regular payments you’ve already made and you’ve got coming up on the home screen.
- The usual mix of fixes – we’ve made a few cosmetic changes and fixed a few small bugs that were bugging us.
As always we will have a small outage at 22:00 on Tuesday to upgrade our systems. New versions of the app will be available in the app stores on Wednesday (2nd).
As always, we hope you love all the upgrades – do let us know what you think?