Hi all - it’s time for our next release
The focus for this release is all about saving you money on your energy bills.
- Snoop will now help you save money with your energy bills by identifying if we think you can save money and then allowing you to switch your supplier
- We can now support ‘B’ and 'Virgin Money Current Accounts, Credit Cards and Savings Products. We switched this feature on last night
- We can now send regular balance notifications. This feature will be switched on soon.
Bugs and Cosmetic Changes
- We have fixed a bug that meant sometimes category rules would not apply to certain transactions
- We have fixed a rare problem where a historic transaction could be removed from your account in error
- Pending transactions will no longer appear in category screens or in category totals, as the data from banks is unreliable and has been causing problems
- We have fixed a problem which meant transaction times of 00:00 would show on certain screens. Times should not be shown if the bank does not provide this information
- We’ve made cosmetic changes to the settings screen, including making it easier to invite friends to Snoop
We will need to have a small outage on Thursday morning from 09:30 to deliver these changes. I’d expect us to be back up and running by lunchtime.
You will see a message in the app to say Snoop is not available during this time.