Payments Hub Missing Transactions

Hi
I notice that Payments Hub seems to be missing some of my regular transactions. eg I pay for YouTube every month but it says my last transaction was September. I’ve paid 2 more at least since then. Have I done something to stop it picking them up.

Andy

Hi @ATGOWEN,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve spotted some missing transactions. We can certainly look into this for you and see what is going on. Could you please send an email to hello@snoop.app - we’ll then be able to locate your account and take a look. :slight_smile:

Laura

Its ok I think I see what’s happened these transactions for YouTube music were prior to my setting up Snoop and the price has since changed. So the old ones are being treated differently.

Hi @ATGOWEN,

There can be a few reasons why a payment isn’t included in the regular payments list, so without seeing your transactions it is hard to provide a definite answer on this. If you’d like us to look into this for you, we’d be happy to do that! If you send us an email to hello@snoop.app we’ll be able to locate your Snoop account and have a look. :slight_smile:

Laura