Payments Hub

(Moving this to its own topic)

Oh and whilst I remember, are there still plans to be able to view transactions by payday month rather than calendar month (like you can in the Monzo and Starling apps)? I’m reminded because my Payments Hub says that I’ve only made 3 payments in November and have 14 left to go whereas in actual fact, because my payday is on the 26th of each month, the majority of my Recurring Payments go out at the end of the month after payday and so the majority of this (payday) month’s payments were actually paid at the end of Oct.

So the Payments Hub numbers in a calendar month are meaningless to me based on the monthly cycle I use to think about my money! I’m guessing I’m not the only one who thinks like this perhaps?

Thanks!

Charlotte

(Moving this to separate topic too)

And on that note actually, I already have my Energy provider in my RP list and so it appears in the new Payments Hub carousel linked to the Energy card. But then two cards on, there’s another Energy card asking me to link my energy bill?

Hi @charlwillis

1. Yes we want to look at moving several of our features to be more based on custom cycles (such as payday) rather than just calendar months. Watch this space for updates on that.

2. Sorry I know why you have this 2nd card and I’ll get that fixed for you. Basically we converted some data for you from the old regular payment screen (where you could add product / renewal dates etc). However, we didn’t take account of regular payments that had subsequently been turned off. This extra card was for a regular payment for your old provider (Tonik). Sorry about that error.

That card will be removed shortly.

Paul

Thank you @paul_k. Much appreciated :+1:t2:

Great news about the customised monthly cycles - this will be a really valuable feature.

Charlotte

Morning team! Happy 2021 to you all!

Very much enjoying the upgrades to the Payments Hub, thank you!

In the carousel of my payment cards, I have one for my Broadband and Home Phone (correctly linked) but then there’s also a blank one asking me to link my Broadband and Home Phone. As well as adding new ones, is there any opportunity to delete cards from this carousel? Similarly, I don’t plan to add Life Insurance to the card so would prefer to delete it.

Thanks!

Charlotte

Happy New Year to you too @charlwillis!

Great to hear you like the latest release. Right now there’s no way of deleting cards which relate to standard products, so the Life card has to stay I’m afraid.

But you’re Broadband/Home phone point sounds like there may be a problem in your card set-up. We’re going to take a look at this and will get back to you.

Cara

Hello cara can you find out why my payment hub isn’t letting me add any products to it please. It’s doing my head in ha.

Thanks @Cara!