Manual forced update of transactiions

I may have missed it in the app if so then I sure someone can direct me to it but I would dearly like to be able to force an update of transactions on some or all on my online accounts. My business needs me to check the receipt of transactions quickly after payment and Snoop with forced update would allow me to do that regardless of the account the payment is made to.

Hi there @aisling13 - you can force your connected (online) accounts to refresh by pulling down on the home screen.

Hope that helps but please do let me know if you have any problems.

Cara

Cara,

Thanks for that - how do I refresh them via the browser interface.

Kind regards Bob Holloway

Hi Bob, you can do that on the web app as well. If you login you’ll see your various accounts on the home screen. Just below the title (‘Combined Balance’) there’s a little round arrow icon - if you tap that it will kick off a refresh of your transactions and balances.

Just let me know if you can’t see it or if you have any problems :slight_smile:

Cara

Cara,

Thanks - got it and it works fine.

Kind regards Bob Holloway

Hi Cara - I’ve tried doing this and my balances don’t update. I always find my balances on Snoop are a day or two behind my online banking balances, and even other money tracking apps?

Hi @tomematthews can you drop us a line from the app (or email us at hello@snoop.app) so we can investigate further.

For each account, when you tap on the account you will see the exact time that particular account updated. The time shown will be exactly what position the bank reported to us at that time.

Drop us a line and mention this post so we can investigate your exact situation?

Paul