Help / bug? NatWest Open Banking App Connection not working

Hi
Attempting to connect NatWest personal CA; have NatWest app installed and registered on phone; but on attempting to connect from Snoop app I am redirected to browser and asked for online banking login. IE app open/connection seems broken in flow?

Note, when I login to the NatWest app independently (separate session) I am deep linked into an open banking screen identifying that Snoop has made a request to connect my account and giving authorisation. However out of sync with the Snoop flow. If I accept here, no redirect back to Snoop.

All other app-to-app connections with other banks seem to work for me?

(android oneplus 5t latest OS) thanks

Thanks for letting us know @EJD.

We had another customer have a problem last night with Natwest so I wonder if they have changed something.

We have raised a question to them to investigate and I will update here when we hear back.

Paul

Thank you! As an FYI, open banking connection successfully setup, it just required me to manually open the NatWest App, connect, and close. I went back into snoop a few mins later and it was loading transaction details. Which completed in a few mins. Note though, since it was out of flow, I didn’t have the usual messages about ‘we’re just loading your transactions’.

Ok glad you got sorted @EJD. We will certainly investigate what’s wrong with Natwest.

Thanks
Pauk