Category icon next to merchant

I find this very useful for a quick scan of how I’ve spent my money when I am going through my transactions, as it its more visual than text and helps you to immediate recognize it. It also helps with merchants that have a different name to the establishment they’ve purchased it from or have a forgettable name.

4 Likes

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on the category icons and we are so glad it is working for you!

All the best - Everyone at Snoop HQ

Hi James,

Apologies perhaps I wasn’t clear on that but I also wanted to add next to merchants that already have an icon so the category icons are always visible?

For merchants that have an icon, it could be a smaller one next to it.

I’ve attached picture for yore reference.

2 Likes

Ah I completely understand! Thank you for the clarification and apologies for the confusion.

I’ll pass this on to the team to the product team to take a look for you!

All the best,
James

+1 on this - helps quickly see what needs to be recategorised

2 Likes

Another vote for this. It would be useful to scan the latest few days and check the transactions have been categorised correctly without having to go into each category one by one to check. Thanks

4 Likes

Any updates? Thanks

Hi @MBA1413 no specific news on this one, but it’s on our wish list to do later in the year.

Paul

1 Like

Hi @paul_k, any news on this? It’s time consuming at the moment to check new transactions are being categorised correctly- I have to go into each category, rather than seeing all transactions and which category they have been allocated to. Thanks

I also find i am clicking to open transactions just to check if they are in the correct categories. I really dont care about seeing company logos.

Understood @Nickh / @Mike1

This hasn’t reached the top of our priority list, but I’ve shared your latest feedback with our team about this.

Paul

1 Like

Just to add a +1 to this, please!

Another +1 please

Me too

Thanks everyone - we intend to develop this in the weeks ahead but I can’t confirm an exact date yes as some other features are ahead of it in our priority list.

Paul

2 Likes

Hey everyone. Just to let you all know that this feature is now available in Snoop! You’ll now no longer need to tap on a transaction to see the category if the transaction has a merchant logo. Instead, you’ll now be able to see a smaller category icon next to the merchant logo!

Thanks for originally sharing your interest in this feature, you’ve all helped to make Snoop better!

All the best, Owen.

2 Likes