Calendar + Balance Projection

Hi,

After a few months of monitoring, Snoop will have an idea of the key payment dates (e.g direct debit dates, salary payments). Is it possible for user to define an overall budget and for Snoop to proactively indicate the spend limit per day to meet the budget, taking into consideration when the key payment dates arise?

It could go along well with the daily balance alerts.

There are so many subscription products these days, keeping track of when any of my accounts will be debited is a pain!

1 Like

We don’t do that yet @K731, but that is certainly in our thinking.

Sorry I know I’ve already sent you this link on another post, but for anyone who doesn’t see that and is interested, please find a link to our current roadmap here: Snoop | Product features

In that we describe some of our budgeting features that we will be looking to launch in the 2nd half of the year.

Paul

2 Likes

Has there been progress with budgets? Whats the forecast for this feature?

Hi @Iggy_fox

We’re delighted to be launching ‘spend alerts’ into the Snoop Plus free trial in the coming days.

These alerts mean you can budget more effectively as you can configure alerts to fire when your spending in a category / merchant reaches a limit (e.g. alert me when I’ve spent £100 at sainsbury’s in this paycycle)

We still have plans for more traditional budgeting features that we hope to launch this year.

Ross