Building Society Accounts

Hi Guys
Absolutely loving Snoop. I endorse previous suggestions on increasing categories; self-defining seems the best option. In order to get a total picture of my finances, I need to look at my Building Society Accounts and other savings. Untill you guys get that automatic function set up, would it be possible for me to set up new “static” accounts into which I manually insert my balance?
Thanks for all your efforts
Dougie

2 Likes

Hi there @Dougie

Brilliant to hear you’re enjoying Snoop! :heart_eyes:

Comments noted on custom categories. This is certainly a feature we’re going to be getting to as soon as we can.

And on manual insertion of balances for accounts which can’t be connected, again this is something we’re keen to develop. We’re going to be looking at a broader range of money management features later in the year so this will certainly form part of our thinking during design.

Really appreciate your comments - and do let us know if you have any other feedback or ideas at any time, as they really do help us prioritise the road map.

Cara

2 Likes

Hi again Cara. I have so impressed with Snoop that I am considering joining the Crowdfunding offer. Accordingly I thought I’d check out the opposition before I sign up. I discovered that Money Dashboard does the two things I asked for that Snoop is only thinking about. Snoop is a much more user-friendly and the presentation is better but these functions are a deal breaker. What is your best estimate for when the functions will be on-line?

Regards

Dougie

’ 07786 277771 ’ 01491 614204

1 Like

Hi there @Dougie,

That’s great to hear - we’re so happy you’re continuing to enjoy Snoop.

I totally understand your position. Both of these features are very much part of our thinking for the next iteration of our money management capability. Right now, we’re working through detailed plans for when they’ll be available in Snoop, so I can’t give you a timescale I’m afraid - I wouldn’t want to commit to this as it could vary depending on a number of factors, and if you’re anchoring your decision to invest to this, it simply wouldn’t be right for me to do so.

But please do be assured, these features are really important to us and will happen!

Thanks so much for your support,
Cara

1 Like