Product Roadmap

Thank you for your support @Beggers :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great roadmap which will keep you busy for the foreseeable!

Quick question…will the renewal reminders feature be ‘smart’ like MoneySavingExpert who have calculated the optimum time to get renewal quotes (something like 14-21 days out I seem to believe). This would be great as then Snoop’s not just reminding your or searching for best deals, it’s actually doing this at the right time to get you the best deals possible.

Here’s hoping! :pray:

Hi Julian. Yes - these will be triggered at the optimum time. We use the timing of your banking transactions to work out when you should receive the Snoops - the idea being that we give you the most helpful insight at exactly the right time. It’s the same with the latest “SIM checker” feature we’ve launched - we only serve that to you when we can see you’ve just paid your mobile bill, on the assumptions it’s front of mind for you then, and not for the rest of the month! :slight_smile: Hope that makes sense - Paul L

Yep makes sense & sounds good to me!
Sounds like all going well with you guys…I think in the coming months, more than ever, people will need Snoop to help them stay on top of their finances given all the uncertainty.
Julian (your old stalker Paul :wink:)

:grinning: