Hi everyone – it’s time for the next version of our app, and it’s our biggest release yet!
• New ‘Payment Hub’ gives you one place to keep on top of all your bills and regular payments, to track any ups or downs, and to switch and save money.
• Get forecasts for your future payments, link any we haven’t spotted to specific products (e.g. broadband) and add end date info so Snoop can share timely reminders at just the right time for shopping around.
• Now it’s even easier to find and compare deals - with slicker and smarter reminders when it’s the right time to switch providers.
• Monzo transaction descriptions have been improved too.
• The usual mix of fixes – we’ve also tidied up a few other features, made a few cosmetic changes and fixed a few small bugs that were bugging us.
To see a little sneak peak on how these features will work, please take a look at the following videos:
We will be making changes to the Snoop platform from 10pm on Monday 9th November until the early hours of Tuesday and during that time the app will not be available.
New versions of the app will be available in the app stores on Tuesday (10th).
We hope you love all the new features – do let us know what you think?