How do you sort your finances as a couple? πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨ πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨

Thanks Paul. I have now sent the email detailing the request. Please do help make this possible. MoneyDashboard does this effortlessly already and they have loads of free features too.

Is it still not possible to connect 2 separate single accounts from the same bank? This is a fairly basic feature.

Hi @tpapaco - It is possible, but we just need to adjust some settings for you to make it happen.

We used to have this entirely open but we had more issues with duplicate accounts when that was the case - so now we start off by supporting 1 set of log-in arrangements per bank (there is no limit on the number of accounts you can connect per bank from a single connection).

This setup is our choice, rather than a technical limitation.

Paul

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. Appreciate that.

How can I request for this to be activated on my account? Do I need to raise a ticket somewhere?

Thanks

Hi @tpapaco just drop us a line at hello@snoop.app or tap on contact us from the settings page in our app and we will get this sorted straight away for you.

Just mention in the message that you want to be able to connect more than one set of accounts from the same bank.

Paul

Minor UX suggestion Paul.

Maybe prompt the user to email you when they try to add the second account and it fails. It’s not immediately obvious that you need to do this and you need to trawl these forums to find that is the case.

FWIW its a great feature that I found coming across from money dashboard that was missing here. I would happily pay for it in the premium tier if you found a way to β€œofficially” support joint/household finances use cases.

Thanks for the feedback @mwjackson - we are going to make some changes to this in the next few weeks.

We’ve had lots of people joining us from Money Dashboard where more than one connection per bank has been necessary, so we will be looking to support this better as soon as possible.

Paul

1 Like