Few feature requests

Hey,

Love the app - just saved myself £15 a month by spotting a reoccurring payment for a service I thought I’d cancelled.

Few things I’d love to see:

• search - something most bank apps do a terrible job of, but easy to throw the data Snoop already has into something like elastic search and provide great indexing and search.

• ability to easily see “Linked” transactions - sometimes this seems possible, for example in the reoccuring payments workflow, but not in the category or transaction view.

• customised categories

• more insight and customisation on category classification rules

• Revolut supported as an input account

• data export - I don’t actually care too much about this if the app delivers a great feature set in of itself!

2 Likes

Hey @adamaid

That’s amazing feedback, thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

Custom categories and tagging is an area we’re looking at right now, so watch this space on that one.

And the other features you mention are all part of our thinking. Personally I vote for search too - that would change my life! But despite us having these features on our backlog, its really helpful to hear that they’d be important to you as feedback from our customers does directly inform our prioritisation.

Just on your point about Revolut being supported as an input account, can I just check what you mean? Did you try to connect Revolut and have trouble doing so? Snoop does connect to Revolut so if you’re having problems do feel free to email us at hello@snoop.app and we’ll be more than happy to take a look.

Many thanks again!
Cara

1 Like

Also @adamaid we’re running a virtual workshop for customers if you’d be interested in taking part? Here’s the thread:

Hey @Cara - thanks for the response - you’re right - I just checked and Revolut is available, and I was able to add it - thanks for point it out. I’ll take a look at the virtual customer feedback thread.

Thanks,
Adam

1 Like