Better transaction search

Can we get better transaction history, search and recategorisation features, please? Similar to Moneyhub or MoneyDashboard.

For example, selecting multiple transactions and recategorise them instead of just 1 or all.

Also, my salary and work cafe both have the same name so both appear as income. Would be useful to categorise incoming and outgoing transactions differently.

1 Like

Hi @Draugluin89 we are already working on a new feature that will resolve the income categorisation point. Look out for news in May on this.

Transaction search is certainly on our list - but we are not working on this just yet.

Paul

1 Like

+1 for better transaction search! I look forward to using this in the future when it gets rolled out!

2 Likes

+1 for better search, I am trying to search for a specific transaction by description (name of the person who transferred me some money) some time around 6 months ago and can’t seem to easily be able to just type his name to search anywhere

1 Like

Can I add my support to better search function -
one that goes across all accounts and has the ability to search over a defined time period, potentially many years…

This is coming very very soon :slight_smile:

We have this working in our test apps now and it should be live in October

Paul

1 Like

Hello, any update on when the search function will be released? I need to migrate off MoneyDashboard by end of this month, and this is the missing feature that (for me) would mean I migrate to Snoop (vs Emma Pro). I imagine may be similar for others. Thanks!

It will certainly be there before the end of the month @James229. Earliest it will be is mid next week. We are in final stages of testing.

So you’ll have time to give it a try before you need to leave MoneyDashboard.

Paul

Great news!

Great news! This is a big one!

Hello, at the risk of being annoying, any update on timeline to release the search function?

We are aiming for the middle of next week.

Paul

1 Like

Hi - just to say our new app release is available this evening for our Android users. iOS will be rolling out in the next few days.

We will be writing to everyone once it’s available and the main new feature is transaction search.

I hope you find it useful.
Paul

1 Like

The app update mentioned above is now rolling out to iOS app stores and should be with everyone this evening.

We will be writing to iOS customers tomorrow to let them know.
Paul

1 Like