Snoop Plus Free trial

Hi Charlotte - I’ve just dropped you a line on this. Fingers crossed it will be sorted now!

Cara

Eeeek, so excited to receive the email this morning that Payday tracking is now available! I can see it in my app but it still says its coming soon and there’s no update showing for me in the Play store (even with closing and refreshing everything). I wonder if this is similar to what happened before because my Play Store email address isn’t the main one I use?

I was SO PLEASED to be able to send that email to you particularly this morning, @charlwillis :tada:

But sorry to read that you don’t have the update available. Last time around the problem was your email address but now you have the Plus app this shouldn’t matter anymore.

It may just be a lag in the time it takes for Google Play to update but many Android customers have upgraded already so it’s a bit peculiar.

Please can you try upgrading via this link directly?

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/app.snoop

many thanks - Cara

1 Like

Thank you @Cara - the link worked for me so I’m now up to date. Time to play! :star_struck:

1 Like

(Spolier alert: I love it already! :heart:)

1 Like

Pay cycles - the verdict: it’s like the remaining square to be revealed on Catchphrase that finally allows your brain to line up and instantly the answer is clear.

I can now see at a glance if I really do have enough money in my bills account to cover my outgoings for the rest of my month. My spending analysis actually means something to me now by showing most of my outgoings spike at the beginning of my month rather than just seeing flat-ish lines for most of the month knowing there’s going to be a big jump towards the end. And even though it’s just changed the order slightly of the details in My Bills, they now seem more familiar and reassuring to me as they reflect what I see in my actual bank account statement.

What a massive relief. My money now looks like my money. Please never remove the Pay Cycle feature - it’s the difference between me seeing the little Snoop robot as just a mate you might make excuses not to go out for drinks with, and as a best friend you want with you everywhere you go.

2 Likes

(Oh, but I also notice that the Pay Cycles haven’t made it onto the web version yet - I assume that’ll follow?)

That’s so good to read @charlwillis - we’re delighted you like the new feature :heart_eyes:

I can promise you, we’ll never remove it!

The web version of Snoop will ‘catch up’ with the app this year so we’re considering which features to bring across both channels. Pay cycle is one we’d love to put into the web though.

Really appreciate your feedback as always,
Cara

1 Like

How are you finding the web by the way @charlwillis - obviously its not got all the features the mobile app has, but are you finding the new channel useful?

I actually don’t use it I’m afraid. My phone is glued to me so I never have to! I happened to look at it just now as I was composing an email on my phone and wanted to have Snoop up whilst I did it rather than having to flick between apps but I think I’ve only opened it a handful of times. I can see it would be useful if my phone was plugged in and charging on the other side of the room (and I was being super lazy!) but otherwise mobile Snoop is my go-to.