How to Set Up Personalized Savings Goals in the Snoop App?

Hey everyone! :smiley:

I Just joined the Snoop fam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I’m super stoked to finally take control of my finances! One thing that really caught my eye is the ability to set up personalized savings goals. However, I’m a total Snoop newbie and could use some pointers on getting started.

Anyone out there a Snoop wiz :heart_eyes: who can help a fella out? Here’s what I’m curious about:

• Goal Creation Bootcamp: How do I craft a brand new savings goal and make it work for me?
  • Tracking My Progress: What are some good ways to keep an eye on how close I’m getting to those goals within the app?
  • Snoop Hacks: Any secret tips or tricks to supercharge my savings goals with Snoop? Let me know!
  • Account All-Stars: Can I link my savings goals to specific accounts or transactions to make tracking progress automatic? That would be sweet!

I also check this source :point_right: kickstart your savings with these easy challengeslooker but I have not found any solution.

Basically, any advice from seasoned Snoop users would be a lifesaver.

Thanks in advance for the help! :innocent:

Respected Member
Ali Ambere :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey,

I’ve just started with Snoop but am dissapointed as I’d love a feature where you are able to set a goal to budget for. I’ve scoured the app but to no avail. I’m not sure whether this feature is well hidden or if it just doesn’t exist altogether, but it would be amazing if someone coule shed light on this otherwise I’ll have to use a competitor’s app instead.

Cheers,
Logan

1 Like

Hi @Logan_Campbell

We currently have our budgeting feature in which you can manage your finances, the feature allows you to budget as a whole and also break it down into categories. As you mentioned we do not currently have a goal as part of this feature as it is mainly focused on generally helping customers to manage their finances.

However, I have shared this with our development team as we greatly appreciate suggestions from our customers on the app and feature suggestions. At the moment we do not have a timeframe for this, but we frequently update the app to include new features suggested by our customers. I’d advise to keep an eye on our email and in app communication as we will notify customers when we do this.

All the best,
Sarah