Dark Mode

Small idea and doesn’t bring much in way of functionality but intend to trawl through my snoops at night or early hours and so having a dark Mode is helpful on the eyes. Given Android has this preference as part of the OS, can this be applied to the snoop app?

4 Likes

Hi @Hitesh,

Thanks for your post. Dark mode is definitely something we are planning on getting to eventually, it’s all just a matter of prioritisation and time.

Thanks,

Ross

6 Likes

Good idea, as thats where the industry is going.
Dark is good, save being blinded at night!
Please put on a higher priority, love the app well. done

4 Likes

Bonus point if it’s pure black for OLED screens.

At this point I think every app should have dark mode… perhaps apple and android can have an easy API so they can convenient switch modes without the developer having to do it themselves.

@Ross couple you provide an update to timeline so see whether this would be for this year? I saw from other posts that money management tools are the priority now so doesn’t look like it will be done but would love to hear your thoughts.

Morning @MBA1413 @To2,

Dark mode is still on our extended roadmap but it’s not something we’re planning on looking at in 2022.

We’re constantly reprioritising based on feedback so this could change but right now the focus is extending the feature set to make Snoop even more useful.

Thanks,

Ross