How to find excluded category

I excluded a category from my spend analysis by accident and now I can’t seem to find a way back to it as the category doesn’t show up anywhere.
How do I reverse this edit?

Hi @Innovation_ideas

Any spending in that category should be showing in the ‘your spending’ tab under the heading 'Excluded from your spend analysis’

Any custom categories you have excluded will appear in that list if you have transactions in that period.

From there you can tap on the category and the tap on the ‘’ menu and then select ‘Include in spend analysis’ in the menu.

note : this feature is only currently available on Android but will be available on iOS next week - in case any iOS users reading this are confused :blush:

Paul

Hello @paul_k ,

I can’t seem to re-include my excluded categories on iOS. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?

I can see the option but it’s just greyed out :thinking:

Much appreciated!

Hi @MrsJ

For any custom categories you’ve marked to be excluded from spend analysis, you should be able to do the following:

• Open the ‘Your Spending’ screen
  • Scroll down to the excluded section and find the category
  • Tap on the name of the category
  • On the top right of the screen you will see an icon with three dots (…) to bring up the edit options
  • From there you can edit the name and emoji or change whether the category is included/excluded from ananlysis

Is it that last bit that is not working?

Paul