Different Accounts

Hi
Will there be more account options for providers?
For example my first direct account only pulls through my current account not my credit card and my nationwide account only pulls my current account and not my savings accounts…
Looking good so far thou!

Hey @Michael

The Snoop team cover this in this thread here; Which banks are supported by Snoop? and you can read in the comments about more being added, as well as adding your own suggestion!

Hope this helps :grin::love_you_gesture:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks! I totally missed that. Although that doesn’t cover the nationwide savings account but I suspect it’s the same thing :slight_smile:

I expect one of the team will pick that up with you in the morning, but if you post it in that thread about that problem then they’ll be able to reply to all those issues in one place :grin:

It’s easy to miss when people post new threads as it only shows 3 (I think) threads in the preview :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks @Michael or the question and @ryev for pointing Michael to that other thread.

I’ve replied in there so others can find it more easily. Let me know if you have any other questions?

4 Likes

I have more than one account with more than one bank. I would like to be able to use Monese with Snoop and also PayPal.

1 Like

Hi @Eyebee - we support over 50 banks but I’m afraid neither Paypal or Monese are currently available.

I’m not aware of any UK open banking standard interface (API) that either of those providers offer.

This is why you are not likely to see them in any Open Banking powered app like Snoop right now.

Paul

Maybe PayPal?
Emma have done it and it’s quite good except difficulties recognising eBay transactions

Hi is can’t seem to see my Lloyd’s credit card, I assume that’s not added yet?

Hi @she

We support Lloyds Credit Cards now.

Can you drop us a line in the app (or email directly at hello@snoop.app) to let us know more about what is happening when you try and add this card?

Paul

Hiya it’s working now. It wouldn’t bring up the check boxes to choose accounts to link, this time it did.

1 Like