Can't sign up

Just downloaded the app but can’t sign up. Getting an error code when trying to verify my phone number and can’t get past it. Anyone have any idea why?

Already tried reinstalling, restarting, checked another phone number

Wonder if signing up on web version would work.

Hi @exclarkie

I’m sorry to hear you are running into an issue with signing up to the app. Can you pop us an email to hello@snoop.app and we can take a look into this for you?

All the best,
Sarah

Hello @exclarkie

As per my knowledge error codes during phone number verification can be frustrating.
Here are a few steps you can try.

1. You can ensure you have a stable internet connection. Sometimes, a poor connection can cause verification issues.

2. You can make sure that your phone number format is correct and that your phone is set to the correct region for your phone number.

3. Also you can clearing the app cache and data. This can sometimes resolve verification issues.
    If your problem is not solf so you can reaching out to the app’s support team.

I hope these solutions will helps resolve your issue. :smiley:

Best regards :blush:
Alessandri

Hi @Alessandri - thanks very much for your suggestions here.

Just to confirm - we don’t use any local cache / data that would prevent a verification code from arriving. Other apps might do that, but that’s not something we do.

We also send verification messages via SMS not data - so the internet connection won’t be relevant here.

Paul