Anyone taken the virgin iPhone 12 mobile offer around 23/11/20?

I took on the virgin mobile offer that was on snoop a few weeks ago. Everything went well I got my contract approved on 23/11/20 until now I have not received the phone I’ve been told all sorts of stories, we couldn’t find you, told you moved, parcel returned to sender, parcel refused at the door , oh! No we don’t have the iPhone 12 in stock short supply from Apple. Yodel never turned up at my door step. I’ve spent over 5 hours in total with virgin on the phone and there isn’t a shred of consistency in their excuses. They have now cancelled my contract and they state on their emails I made the request which I clearly didn’t since they had told me the phone will be delivered at some point. They have billed me still and the account is appearing on my credit file.

What do I do I seem to be speaking to people who are clearly not hearing me at virgin

Help!!

1 Like

Hey @sigmaz82 - I’ve just read and replied to your email.

So sorry you’re having all this trouble :frowning:

For everyone else’s benefit, I’ve suggested its worth looking at Trading Standards rules, as well as putting a complaint into Virgin in writing (directly and via Resolver). Plus the rest of the Snoop team will shout with other ideas. But if any other Snoopers have any other thoughts please do jump in!

thanks, Cara

2 Likes

Thanks Cara I’m just reviewing your email and will definitely be making a complaint.

Just dropped you another line @sigmaz82 - we may have something which will help :crossed_fingers:

Cara

1 Like

Hi cara just read that woman’s complaint about her phone with virgin… Just thought I’d let you both know. I’ve had a simpler problem myself in the past with virgin… My advice is don’t get tied up in a contract with them… Hope you sort your problem out…

1 Like

Hey @Emsley - what a shame! Sorry to hear you’ve had some problems too :frowning:

2 Likes

Hears a heart for you cara. I owe you one. Sorry for the wait ha.

1 Like

Hi sigmaz sorry to hear about all the stress virgin has put you through. It’s up to you if you continue to carry on with the contract. But me personally (no thanks) I’ve had a bad experience with them in the past sigmaz… I hope you sort this problem out and wish you luck… Thanks for your message and have a merry Xmas.

1 Like